Y1/2 Home Learning 20th April
Hello everyone, we hope you are all safe and well.
Here are some ideas for some home learning you could do this week.
· Draw a picture of you and your family. Label who is in your family. You could also write some sentences about your family.
· Practise spelling the days of the week and the months of the year.
· Can you say the days of the week and the months of the year in order?
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
· Do you know the number of minutes in an hour and the number of hours in a day?
· Have fun completing the ‘Inventor Scavenger Hunt’.
Thank you for the learning you have shared with us. Keep up the great work!
Miss Willis, Mrs Scott and Miss Montgomery