Year 1/2 Home Learning 11th May
Updated: Jun 10, 2020
Hello everyone, we hope you are all safe and well.
Here are some ideas for some home learning you could do this week.
· Can you identify and name a variety of common animals including fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals?
· Click on the website link and learn about animals.
· Go on a shape hunt around your home. Can you recognise and name 2-D and 3-D shapes?
Use the sheet to help.
· Talk to your grown-ups about the importance of getting regular exercise. Try doing some different exercises every day this week.
You could dance, skip, jump, throw and catch or even run around the garden.
· Practise reading and spelling these words.
once, ask, here, old, cold, gold, hold, told
Can you use the words in a sentence?
The coin was gold and it was very old.