Year 1/2 Home Learning 4th May
Hope you have all had a lovely weekend, having lots of fun with your families staying safe at home.
Here are this weeks home learning challenges:
· Practice these spellings and then write them in a sentence:
Sentence example: I want to plant a flower in my beautiful garden and watch it grow.
· Complete the maths sheet provided, practicing your number bonds up to 10 and why not try to challenge yourself and practice them up to 20 too. Example, 7 + 3 = 10 so 17 +3 = 20.
· Label and draw a picture of a flower – are there any in your garden you could copy? If not copy the one I have attached here. After you have drawn the picture could you label the parts of the flower. Use this video here to help you with the names of each parts: https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/class-clips-video/science-ks1-ks2-ivys-plant-workshop-parts-of-a-plant/zvdkpg8
· Star jumps time challenge! See how many star jumps you can complete in 30 seconds. Then challenging yourself – see how many you can do in 1 minute. After this, you could keep the timing going until you get tired – how many minutes can you last for?
· Have a look at the fun sheet I have added, can you have a go at answering at least 3 of the questions around the photo?
Remember to keep sharing your home learning. Can’t wait to see your learning for this week!
Lots of love,
Miss Montgomery, Miss Willis & Mrs Scott. x